Sunday, May 10, 2009

where am I ???


yikes !!!
I'm trying to create a blog !!!
I have no clue what I'm doing or where to start !
oppps ..posted a picture !
a clown should be good representative of how I'm feeling !













who's really going to see this anyway?
oh well..
as a Mom I'm used to talking my head off
while nobody listens !!!
guess that makes Mother's Day a perfect day to start this venture
Happy Mother's Day
to me and to Mom's everywhere !
all that great advice and interesting conversation
wasted on kids who just answer
"uh haaa...yeap...right ...sure...."
or
just nod their heads or completely ignore us !!!
but hey ... with a blog I can pretend people ARE listening !
COOL!!!! this might be fun !
if I can just figure out how to use it.......................

3 comments:

  1. Hey you did it! All by yourself, you should be proud! Don't worry, you will get it all decorated up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere, ME!

    ReplyDelete