Sunday, August 25, 2013

Moonlighting

 Morning Moon
























In our area school starts tomorrow!!!  Where did Summer go ???
Time for fine and fancy Fall Creations!Fortunately I love the rich colors of Autumn so I've haven't been a loss for ideas. I have boxes of red,orange and golden blends ready to turn into beads .
But ,I have been  feeling VERY busy ,busy ,busy....
A beautiful morning moon  inspired  this week's clay time with a more restful palette. It was a needed chance to catch my breath. I stole some precious time to make a few earring too.
I have never  tried a Wordless Wednesday blog
But, this week due to lack of time
I am calling this entry my Haiku Hiatus

Intense ripe autumn
Rest restore refresh prepare
Serene light of moon 

if you are an English teacher please do  not grade my poetry !
If you are working with Beads
I hope your back to school creations are all A+ work
and may you
Bead Happy !
  m.e.

2 comments: