Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rainy Day Dessert























A big Thank You to to everyone who gave me advice about Picnik alternatives .
I still haven't decided what to use. But, I did find the missing collage feature. Thank you Maneki!
At least  I do have until April to find a new favorite.
Right now, I feel like I'm having a Rainy day....
I'm a little moody and melancholy about the whole
" learn a new photo edit method" issue.
I am really not motivated .I'm sad  and I'm  Mad !
But ,this week I'm letting April showers bring polymer flowers!
I am  thoroughly enjoying my handmade toggle venture.
I've been working on a new design...
what else ...a flower  toggle !!!
I like to think I'm not ignoring the photo editing issue.
Instead,I am just redirecting my energy in order to rev up my motor.
It's an effort to start up my "learn new stuff " machine !
I find sometimes a task I am not looking forward to, goes a bit smoother if I allow myself a little fun before I tackle it .
It's Like eating desert first ..LOL!
Of course there is the danger  I'll ignore the task at hand.
But, I don't think I will.
I just need to set it aside and have some fun until my rainy day feelings pass.
this week
try  eating your "dessert tasks" first !
and Bead Happy

m.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment