Saturday, October 30, 2010

Seasonal Sensations

Time for PCAGOE'S monthly challenge! This month's the theme is "Seasonal"
Members have created Awesome Autumn and Wonderful Winter creations !
Check them out! Voting starts November 1
http://www.pcagoechallenge.blogspot.com/
Don't forget you can win GREAT prizes just for voting !!!

My entry is a tribute to Winter's special beauty.I made a Winter Wonderland Bib pendant in a Poinsettia design.I chose a Snowy day pallet of white and silver highlighted with lot's of Icy Swarkie crystals.Amazing how colorful and bright these neutral tones can seem!Simply strung on a lovey ribbon or enhanced with lot's of beads and bling,I think this would be a perfect necklace for the Holidays !!!

I usually have a finished design in my mind when I am making beads and pendants. When they go to new homes, I wonder if their final use will be anything like I imagined. For me that's part of the special magic of creating jewelry components. I give each piece a start and someone else gives it life! Unfortunately I don't often get to see the buyer's finished designs . I am always extremely thrilled when someone shares pictures of a finished piece with me ! I am so happy when I see that my bead babies have good homes !

Make someone smile,
take a moment to share some of your creations this week !
and
Bead Happy ,
m.e.




1 comment:

  1. Your pointsettia is gorgeous and I love your color choices. White and silver make winter brighter and somehow happier.

    ReplyDelete