Friday, July 17, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

I expected to return from my vacation with design ideas from our scuba diving adventures
I did return with a years worth of under the sea inspiration.
However, I unexpectedly found even more to influence my work !
Who could resist the calm graceful beauty of these koi ?
The pond was at the Key West Butterfly Conservancy,
a place I hoped find inspiring butterfly patterns and colors .
I did have magical butterfly encounters (more about those next Friday)
However, I also brought home many ideas for new koi pendants.

When we seek inspiration
we receive it ...
just not always in the way we expected .....
:) m.e.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're a fabulous polymer clay artist!!! So glad I found your blog!!!! Love the Tussie Mussies in your shop too, I will be "hinting" to my husband for Christmas!!! xoxo Carol...on the Coast of the Irish Sea

    ReplyDelete